Saturday, August 1, 2009

russians and straights are getting too numerous at the Abbey no offense

Blogger is so lame. I am not Tarra Slovan. She is only a member of the blogging collective I belong to. But, people can't know that and so they are not going to understand why a hot blooded gay male is named Tarra and maybe even think I'm a drag queen. I am not. Some of my good facebook friends are and I am not one to judge lifestyles but I am a guyish gay guy.

Anyway, went out to day in a mesh tank and cargos and I still was hot. I predict another scorcher. Normally, I'm okay with that as I tend to stay buff but a recent ankle sprain and some carpal tunnel syndrome has thrown a wrench in my workouts and my muscles are just not as large as they should be. I've been too self conscious to wear anything but my oversized sky blue tank. A homeless woman said I looked "hot" but whatever. Let's just say that I haven't needed to buy new lube since Obama was elected. LOL.

So much to gab about and I'm excited to do so at my earliest convenience. Went to the abbey last night and too many girls with high heels and clutch purses for my taste. I enjoy the company of ladies but these ladies were too..... plentiful. Har. I hope I don't get flamed I just want these ladies to know that some of us don't appreciate them taking up so much space.

Had a hayden Panatierre milkshake at that rad 1,000 milkshake shop on S M blvd, and felt so guilty that I purged for the first time in 2 years. The milkshake was as awesome as it's namesake but when I learned it was 876 calories I just stuck my finger down my throat. Never again, I promise.

Thank god for frogurt as I adore cold treats!

Thanks for reading and see ya around!

No comments:

Post a Comment