Friday, August 7, 2009

deep breathing and blogging are keeping me sane

Omigod, I just re-read one of my posts and it said I was hot and soooo am not concieted and meant it in an actual weathercast way. Like many weathermen, I am gay, and I have a desire to report the temps etc, but I wasn't snooty rich boy enough to go to weather school or whatnot so I give it away free as I struggle financially in HELL AY a Chiropractor's aide.

That too could get misinterpreted. I just need to have the heart to post it and deal with whatever consequences arise. That sounds dirty too but you guys know what I mean and I guess my brain is in the gutter cause of my failed attempts at getting enough sex to satiate my loins, last night. I think that was a poetic sentence that last one. One that Ms. Maya Angelou herself would enjoy but I doubt she'll ever bring her FABULOUSNESS to my blog. Le Sigh. Maya, tell Oprah to call me!

Totally kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


More later on Breakfast at Norms with Ben and Serena when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment