Sunday, July 12, 2009

Gotta love gaucamole

Feels really quiet in here. I think my template is causing that feeling or the color or whatnot. The profile that is showing up is not mine but a part of the bloggin collective I've joined and so remember I am a gay man and not tarra slovan AT All.
She's great, don't get me wrong. But, she isn't me and we need to work that problem out ASAP.

Feels good to be a gay guy today. Feels real good that I worked my pecs and now it's tank top weather all the waaaaaaaaaay.

Lots of toned and willing butts on the boulevard and appetizers are being served. I have a craving for jalepeno poppers that is INSANE.

Going to the Abbey at like 3 pm for a cocktail. Hoping that I can make a connection as I have been an all work and no play boy. boo hoo. I'll be fine.

Not quite sure if a bloody mary or a mojito. Either way, I'm hoping that my new religion jeans hug my butt just right and that these new religion jeans I got at Ross are not last season.


I feel as if I should review some establishments in WEHO as was the premise of this blog--- Sooo, I'm going to talk about the really amazing nachos I had at fiesta cantina and how LOADED they were. Just full to bursting with melted cheese and fresh and spicy beef and an otherwordly gaucamole. My friend ordered the taquito platter and he wasn't dissapointed. He offered me one but I didn't want to get too distracted with other opinions so I declined.

It's a litte rough to write food and establishment reviews as a newbie and I hope that my viewpoints are respected. But, I understand that I don't have a degree in restaurants and when I call gaucamole "otherworldY' I'm not quite sure I have the authority. I just know that I have a feel for whats fun and what's yummy and hope to share that with as many people that is possible.

Ok, I'm going to shave my chest and hope for at least a hook up.
If you are at the Abbey today say HI.

Also there is a twelve step store on santa monica boulevard and thank go I don't have to go there but I just want to say... You don't have to be an alcoholic to make ammends and you don't have to be a drunk to realize that "Letting go and letting god" is the way to go. I didn't make that up that comes from the wooman who manages this blog. I think her name is some form of Lisa but I am just spacing it right now.


My cell is buzzing.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment