Friday, August 28, 2009

Norms, Table for one

Still awake and searching all over for the lunesta I dropped 2 months ago.

Can't beleive that I SHOUTED OUT about my issues like that and now something has gone wonky with APP that let's me delete blog posts. I am now sober and want it deleted very badly.

I feel like a fool and an unsuccessful blogger and My priorities are due for another evaluation, that's for sure.


Tarra texted me with her good hand and she says that the hospital doesn't have Wifi and to please check her comments and tell her what they say.

I checked and there wasn't any and I don't have the heart to tell her.

I hate caring so much about people sometimes ;(

I'm just going to forget about sleep cuz I can't afford to at least not look for work and cuz I'm in too much emotional pain to shut down. I only wish it was like the last time when I knew I was depressed because of chemicals and some pinpointable issues. Now, there is literally about 27 reasons and even my therapist is at a loss.

have a great day and wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment