Friday, August 7, 2009

Ab man here, snerk!

Only four sets of killer abs at the Abbey last night and all of them.... in a relationship. What a waste of 38 dollars(2 mojitos, one bloody mary, 2 caramels in the bathroom, tip to bartender and attendant. Ugh)

I just haven't been lucky since I lost confidence in my physique. I'm told I look the same as before the accident(haven't been to the gym in AGES) but I'm in L.A and sincerity isn't something I CAN count on. I feel flabby and that' s what is at the core(NO PUN INTENDED- PILATES JOKE)of my inability to commit to resuming a funner lifestyle.

Spend one kinda unhappy hour at Fiesta Cantina's happy hour(6.PM to 7 - 12 dollars for 4 coronas! Yay!)waiting for my girl, Jenny, to show up. She's obese and the bitch boys of Weho all assume she's my hag but she's about so much more than that and doesn't even generally like gay men.

She was really down about her weight and I kept saying, " you look great, girl" and she just ordered 3 appetizers and hardly spoke. I felt soooo bad for her but kinda resented her ruining the hour that was supposed to be happy. Her friend, Janielynn, kept texting her and begging her to accompany her to the Palms as Janiellynn is a lesbian. I try to be supportive to lesbians but I just don't see the point so I headed solo to the Abbey with my new Joe's jeans and not much hope. Whatever. I wasn't being pessimistic. I didn't find a lover or even any conversation.

The bright side :
I'm not hungover this morning and I'm ready to really get toned and in good cardiovascular shape again. I ran across a crosswalk (Asshole Hummer almost hit me)on Huntley and was heaving . This morning I have charlie horse in my legs. I need to get it together, you guys.


Thanks for reading an I'll keep writing from WEHO.

2 comments: