Tuesday, August 25, 2009

still writing up 2 restaurant reviews

I feel as being an unemployed out of shape gay man and poor in WEHO is enough of stress factor, and now I've gone and started a blog that no one reads! I'm a spiritual person and attend gay churches but I'm starting to feel as if god despises me. I feel as if like those ignorant and hateful children in grade school who called me Fatty Patty. Which was so stupid because my name has always been Zachary. But, at the time the "What's that Pat" joke with Julia Sweeney was all the rage. Looking at pictures from those years I did look like a fat little girl. And... this is haaaaaaard to say because they are still living and might read this blog by chance... but, I blame mom and dad for those haircuts and how they affected my whole life. I don't blame them for making me gay,that's for sure, as it has made me the awesome man I've become and plan to be, but I blame them for the fact that they allowed me to go to school with that woman's hairstyle, because they were too cheap or uninterested to prevent me from getting hairstylist who was a vicious homophobe. Sure, hindsight is 20/20 and they couldn't have suspected that a hairstylist of all things was a homophobe but He was straight and he kept giving me the identical girl haircut time after time and we did find out that he supported Rev Phelps and his God Hates fags campaigns(Looong story)at a later date.

I plan to put up pics of my hair DON'T's from grades 5-9 that cast me as a freak, basically.

I'm a guyish gay guy. I'm burly and hairy and sweaty and horny(LOL) and all that good stuff. Not that I judge fem gay guys or would't date them. I mean... I do judge sometimes and I wouldn't date effeminate gay men, but that doesn't mean I don't support them as vital members of our rainbow community. I just like what I like.

Last year at Vancouver Pride(The best Pride imho) I admit that I felt judgemental about a friend of a friend's friend who was calling me bitch and letting his wrist go all over the place like it did but I know that those feeling of wanting to kick him were wrong.

Whatever. I need to go back to Monster.Com and hope that someone out there can gleen from my newest resume that I am a fast and reliable worker who thinks outside the box and inspects his superiors.

2 comments:

  1. Zack, you accidently wrote "inspects" his superiors. If that wasn't your intention please fix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Fern,
    Thanks so much. I intended to write "inspects" but thanks anyway.


    Zack

    P.S can you please work on the tarra slovan is all of us issue?

    ReplyDelete