Friday, August 28, 2009

Like Michael Jackson I also aaaaadore the song "Smile though your heart is breaking"

Omigod, you guys. It is way too early to contact my circle of friends but I just need to vent soo bad or I will fall to pieces. I'm now writing this from my car where I am shaking so bad...

At first it was fine and he said, " hi honey" and I was spooning him and I was smiling and imagined him to be smiling and he took my hand and starting touching it in a very intense almost furious way and I was anticipating more hot but safe sex, and then he started screaming and crying and as it turns out he thought I was his wife and he is straight and ...

I hate L.A. And, I hate that I have to keep searching for love or even intimate companionship. I was hoping to cancel a happy hour meeting with a Facebook hookup tommorow but now I'll just end up going. This guy looks ok in his pics and his tastes in the arts is not ATROCIOUS but there is something insinsere about the way he signs every e-mail " Regards." and I know it's wrong but I was so hoping I had a reason to blow him off.

Well, at least the .... married man of my dreams wasn't a serial killer. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment