Saturday, September 5, 2009

don't do too much lat work -- without eating a carb infusion bar immediately afterwards

Oh wow. I finally do beleive that when a tree falls in the forest it doesn't make a sound-- even if it blogs. I have come to digest and accept it over the last week but it still huuuuuuuuurts.

None of my twitter friends and only 2 of my facebook friends inquired as to my condition despite some very revealing posts that are still available and that the system won't allow me to delete despite my pleas.


Again, I need to remember that I can't very well count on anyone. This is causing some issues with my liberal friends. I'm in general pretty far left politically and crave and support diversity but ever since this last week and how cold some of my friends were I kind of don't feel too optimistic about Obama anymore. I just meet a lot of Russians in WEHO and they seem bitter and not in shape and I think communism just kind of Petered out. Was that a pun?

Please don't flame me it's just that I got a computer virus today after dealing with no one caring if I lived or died despite really reaching out(see below) and just knowing that there is us guys who surf the internet and those who spend many waking minutes creating computer viruses.

I mean... like, people just don't get along too great in practice. I'm sorry for being so negative -- I think I sprained my lat at the gym and I've been sore(physically).... and the Lunesta stopped working and .....


Whatever. I wonder if that girl who was held captive for 15 years blogged if anyone would come and help her.


Cute guy at gym gave me his number tho and so we'll see. I understand that he's an entrepeneur and that might be great or ... not. He definately is buff and has really succulent cocoa brown eyes. It sucks that he isn't a U.S citizen(Venezuela, I think) and that he is trying to marry the receptionist at our gym ( an awful woman named Lara) but it's not like I can't just play a little...

I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment