Sunday, September 20, 2009

Koo Koo Roo on Santa Monica Blvd has inferior Lavash

So it's the weekend and so I'll blog.

Had an uneventful weekend due to I think the jewish holiday and now I'm just watching the Fox channel. My new cable jammed up and got stuck at that godawful channel and there is this anchor named Julie Banderas and she is way too hoochie for anchoring imho. She's talking about a story called "Cougar Cruise" and how a big boat is going to get filled with older ladies and younger men. The ladies aren't bad looking but the men are so gross looking and I felt really good being a nice looking gay male today.

One guy just said, " How much does it cost,this cruise" and when he gets told my fox person sent to the cruise area to do the story, he says, " I'm doing them a favor, they should pay me." and he is fat and ugly and I am all about just feeling lucky that I am not ever going to be on that boat.

See, you can tell... I'm not in the mood to blog. I spent this morning with Fern Mcfern as she felt bad that I got so few hits and she got quite a lot more and she just is too animated for me in the morning. I'm a night person. She told me this story and it was so far out and then I googled stuff and she showed me documents and ohmigod it's all true. I had to stop her from posting all the incriminating stuff she has because I think that in this law stuff I heard you have to keep everything on the down low. She's had enough though and I don't blame her. I won't name names as I don't want hostile spammers but ohmigod... some people.... ohmigod.

Updated my twitter pic and put up some pics of me as a baby and a teen-- that really will give them a sense of me.


I bought a loofah at the body shop and some eye drops today.

Healthcare? too self involved feeling to notice but I still think Obama is awesome no matter what.

bye, see you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment