Friday, September 18, 2009

Maybe I'll just pop a DVD in and cook up some Bertollii

Hey guys,

I think that I'm just going to blog on weekends from now on. I'm finding the lack of hits hurtful and just please respect my need to just limit blogging to weekends.

Was at the Subways in WEHO's and had a Burritto at Los Hermanos but no money is not letting me report on the restaurants and nightspots, as I'd promised when I started this blog and I apologize. I planned to be a style shaper with this blog and so far I have not acheived this.

I'm going to the Cantina tonight but I'm so not into it. I can only date circumsized guys(sinus related) and Rosh Hashinna, some jewish holiday, is tonight and uncut is going to be the norm. And, the heat. UGH. Uncut and sweaty is not my preference when it comes to any serious partnership and I'm too old to mess around.

What else? Lotz but only on Sat. and Sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment