Saturday, September 12, 2009

The cabaret scene is lacking in L.A = understatement alert

Fell of the blog wagon. LOL. I'm drunk and blogging again. I just needed a vodka vacation if you know what I mean. At first I tried to just take it easy with buy one get one free margaritas at the cantina but I got so fed up of all the woman out today and just no cute guys and ... now I am probably misspelling a lot and am going to say things I regret.
9/11 just is not a party night and it sucks that it was on friday as I am sure I'm not the only one who really couldn't get into dancing my heart out at the Rage to throbbing beats. I came home and the home shopping network was on and I don't know if it's because I'm hyper perceptive but I don't think those people on that channel are geniune. I was really freaked otu that I hadn't noticed that they all seem kind of totally crazy.

Fern McFern was ok and she does share some of my opinions about the hosting situation regarding Paula Abdul, but all in all she is way too alert or something... just can't chil. She was going off on "motions" and these rants about tons of Judges and these two yucky prosecutors and I just wish she could just be a fun wingperson like Lori was in San Diego(loooooong story) She did like my Lunesta joke and she did come up with "vodka vacation" so she'll be fine for happy hours on most evenings.

I wish I stayed in S.D, but I was sure L.A was my destiny. I haven't really gone into much here but I think I mentioned that I'm an aspiring cabaret artist that works ODD jobs or just boring jobs to survive until my dream is realized. This weekend I'll show you some of my work and in time I just might share a youtube of me performing in NYC at an AIDS walk benefit.

Fern Mcfern told me her 9/11 stories and I was sort of rapt so I'll try to get her to share by tommorow.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment