Monday, September 14, 2009

Listening to Adam Lambert singing " A change is gonna come" and sobbing in that hopeful not so sad way

I think it means something or maybe I'm just one of those things are meaning something moods. I got 12 hits on september 12th. Wierd, no???

Twas a doozy of a weekend and cross fingers you'll be hearing happy blogs from me from now on. I met some awesome people and they seem to offer a lot of fun and perks(one is an AGENT!!)

They didn't tell me cause it's kind of a secret thing we all do but don't really discuss-- Googling. I think they googled me and got my cabaret act cuz they seemed to know that I did cabaret once and I could swear I didn't tell them. Either way, they seemed to treat me with respect and I think this blog is going to be a really important journey in my life's new chapter. saw Fern McFern at the pavillions on Saturday but I made like I didn't and I don't think she saw me. She's all about judicial corruption this gross lesbians that, and I just can't deal. She also boasts about how her blogs gets more than 12 hits a day and that isn't cool.

Gotta run, have fun!

1 comment:

  1. you are a brilliant satirist. I found you through facebook and I am in awe.

    ReplyDelete