Sunday, September 13, 2009

lesbians get fibromyalgia, gays get nostalgia. LOL

JTC(Just to clarify tm fern mcfern) that is the caberet act that I did in NYC . I was real lucky and got mentored by Rick Mckay and got to hang with Elaine Stritch but those days are long past. Boo hoo. I just don't have the stamina or funds to launch a cabaret show with TEETH. That frivolous lad in the last post is long replaced by a positive minded but less naive man who if destiny demands-- will launch a cabaret show by next spring -- one that will capture the essence of L.A as opposed to NYC. Or, if by then I am fortunate to get back to NYC it will be updated to include a modern (2009 or 20010 era NYC).

I've been invited to a mimosa brunch but before that I have to pick up some flyers at my gay church(looooong story)and attend a pre brunch Bloody Mary breakfast. Ahem, extra crunches for sure.

cheers,
Z

No comments:

Post a Comment