Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My blog has not been abandoned

Been out and about , and I have reviews of like 9 places in WEHO. One is about the whole Target Best Buy Complex and is lengthy. There is even some poetry about this "pavillion" inspired in my friend, Fern. Gotta love it.

Sunny out, tank top and cargo shorts ,Fiesta Cantina, appetizers at Hamburger Mary's and then a medium Angelina frogurt and then Lat work at the equinox and then ... we'll see. UUMM.

was a fat boy back in Missouri. A fat gay boy who only wanted to be cuddled and to have access to willing male butts and I became buff, red hot, and I still am kind of iffy on whether I'm content. I'm a cabaret artist and we are notoriosly neurotic. More about that later for sure. But now I'm just really trying to launch this blog and express my feelings and thoughts about being a 42 year old gay man living and loving in WEHO and to target my blog to guys like me. It's gonna be a fierce mix of my political viewpoints and my picks for best sushi or fusion or whatnot. I plan to commit to this blog the minute my bankrupcy hearing issues are resolved.

Keep an eye out and Ciao.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Tarra -

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Yours are awesome! I was looking for the post you mentioned about your comedy audition but couldn't find it. Can you let me know where it is? I'd love to read it...

    Hope all is well with you and take care (and thanks for your kind words)...

    :-D Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anna,

    I wrote you a "note" on your blog. Comedy audition post on the oprah picks her nose blog tommorow as this blog here is owned by a gay fellow.

    ReplyDelete